Grant A. Ferguson B.Sc., Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Civil and Geological Engineering
- Room 2B22 Engineering Building
- (306) 966-7427
Refereed Journal Publications
- Ferguson, G.A. and Gleeson, T. (2012). Vulnerability of coastal aquifers to groundwater use and climate change, Nature Climate Change, 2(5), 342-345. Available online at: www.nature.com
- Ferguson, G.A. (2012). Characterizing uncertainty in groundwater-source heating and cooling projects, Energy, 37(1), 201-206. Available online at: www.sciencedirect.com
- Co-Principal Investigator, Seasonally Frozen Capillary Breaks for Mining Applications, Saskatchewan Innovation and Opportunities Fund, Student funding.
- Principal Investigator, Exploring Data Needs for Geothermal Energy Development, NSERC, Discovery Grant.
- Principal Investigator, Geothermal Potential of the Winnipeg and Deadwood Formations in Saskatchewan, Geological Survey of Canada, Government Contract.
- CE871.1 - Advanced Physical Hydrogeology
- GEOE218.1 - Engineering Geology
- GEOE475.1 - Advanced Hydrogeology
- GEOE495.1 - Capstone Design
- Geothermal energy development in Saskatchewan
- Hydrogeology of cold regions
- Uncertainty, risk and data worth in geothermal energy developments
- Vulnerability of coastal aquifers to climate change