MultiMedia Carts and other classroom resources are booked through eMAP. Please visit their website to make a booking. Remember to do so at least 24 hours in advance.
College Conference Rooms and Bookable Assets.
The College resources list below can be booked by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or calling the Dean's Office at 966-5273.
- ENGR Nikon Camera
- ENGR Parking Pass
- ENGR Small Meeting Keurig Coffee Machine
- ENGR Teleconference Phone
Conference Room Booking
- ENGR 1A18 / Room Capacity: 12 (Students can also book this room.)
- ENGR 1A47.1 / Room Capacity: 10 (Students can also book this room.)
- ENGR 1C102 / Room Capacity: 14 (Students can also book this room.)
- ENGR 2A15 / Room Capacity: 25
- ENGR 2B38 / Room Capacity: 7 (Students can also book this room.)
- ENGR 3B48.10 / Room Capacity: 10
- ENGR 3B60 / Room Capacity: 15 (Students can also book this room.)
- ENGR AnSci230.3 / Room Capacity: 7
Resources Coordinated by the College Resource Officer
Contact the College Resource Officer, email@example.com, in ENGR 1B95 for assistance with the following:
- Request Engineering keys by submitting the duly signed Engineering Key Request Form. Please request keys as early as possible to allow for processing time at the campus key shop. Keyholders will be notified when keys are ready by e-mail.
- Key Pickup or Drop-off: visit ENGR 1B95 between 3:00 - 4:00 pm daily to pick up or return keys.
Telephones & Voicemail
Contact the College Resource Officer to set up or deactivate a line, change telephone sets and programming, or create a voicemail account. For assistance with voicemail see the ICT Voicemail Guide.
Shipping & Receiving
Courier freight is delivered to ENGR 1B95 and consignees receive delivery notification via phone/e-mail. Parcels may be picked up in room 1B95 or, upon request, delivered to the consignee's departmental mail area between 2:00 - 3:00 pm daily. Freight addressed to the College of Engineering must be marked with your full name and department.