Peter N. Nikiforuk Innovative Teaching & Learning Centre
The Peter N. Nikiforuk Innovative Teaching & Learning Centre (P.N.N ITLC) is a unit of the College of Engineering, established to facilitate the development and delivery of course materials using innovative teaching and learning techniques (multimedia, computer mediated, broadcast, Web-based, etc.).
|Beta||2B06||Resource Lab/Help Desk|
- Learning Commons - Engineering Library
Booking a lab
Bookings can be made through the Exhange calendar system.
- establish remote access to computer labs on campus, including in the Engineering building
- For adding credit, and managing your printing account see CPAS Student Printing
Wide Format Printer
The ECC Help Desk (Beta Lab) provides a wide format printing services. We charge $10 per linear foot for print jobs run on this printer.
- University of Saskatchewan account number (does not include CPAS)
The printer is an HP 5500 42" wide, roll feed, colour inkjet printer. You can print jobs as large as 42" by 10'. All Engineering standard sizes from A - F can be printed on this printer.
- U of S Computer Use Policy