Program & Menu
Program & Dinner
The 2019 evening's menu has been handcrafted by the head chef at Prairieland Park:
- Multi-leaf lettuce with baby arugula | multi-leaf lettuce and baby arugula with mild spiced glazed pecans, dried cranberries and goat cheese dressed with a white balsamic vinaigrette
- Saskatoon berry and brie stuffed chicken breast, topped with a Saskatoon berry sauce
- Herb roasted Parisian potatoes | tossed in thyme butter then roasted
- Fresh haricot vert | drizzled with herbed butter.
- Mud fight Dessert | a moist gluten-free brownie based cake, topped with thick chocolate fudge pudding, covered with dark chocolate swirls
- Fresh dinner rolls and butter
- Coffee and tea service
For those with food allergies or dietary restrictions, you will be able to select a declare you allergy/dietary restriction during the ticket purchasing process and the chef at Prairieland Park will make a custom meal to accommodate your needs.