Each map contains the following items as appropriate:
- Architectural blueprint of the floor/wing covered.
- Exit routes are marked as red arrows in each corridor. Each route leads to an exit or stairwell. Routes lead to a near exit but also consider hall and stairwell load.
- Floor zone(s) are indicated via colour overlays over human occupied portions of the building blueprints and labeled in red. These zones require an assigned Floor Warden to ensure complete evacuation of the area.
- Classrooms are identified in each zone. These rooms generate higher traffic loads and demand extra attention from Floor Wardens.
- Re-enterable doors are labeled and boxed in blue. These doors require an assigned door guard to prevent re-entry into the building by none Emergency Response personnel.