Facilitated study sessions
Get the help you need!
- All first-year students are welcome to attend
- Held Thursdays from 5:30 - 7:30 pm
- Located in the Engineering Library.
- Discuss and clarify concepts with professors, upper-year students and your peers
- Practise problems and prepare for exams
- Get help developing effective study strategies
What is a Learning Community? A Learning Community (LC) is a group of 30 students from the same college who share a common schedule.
What happens in an LC? Engineering LC students meet weekly in an LC Hour with two Peer Mentors. These upper-year university students help students in the LC learn more about their program, how to study, and get academic help.
How do I join an LC? Registration for the Engineering LCs is now closed. Learn more about USask Engineering Learning Communities.
Orientation is a good way to learn more about your college and your new university, so plan to attend! 2019 Orientation is now over; check back for information about the 2020 edition.