Bachelor of Science in Engineering (B.E.) - 4 years
The environmental engineering program presents a challenging and interesting workload. The first two years of classes are based upon core engineering subjects. The third and fourth years of classes are specialized in technical and design-based principles. We offer the advantage of small classes, large lab facilities, superb faculty and excellent support staff.
The environmental engineering program is fully accredited by Engineer's Canada, Canadian Engineering Accreditation Board (CEAB).
- Engineering Entrepreneurship Option
- Certificate in Professional Communication
- Professional Internship Program
- Contact an advisor
- Course and Program Catalogue
- Program map
- Program timetables: Year 2 | Year 3 | Year 4