If you have attempted/completed 18 credit units of transferable courses at a post-secondary institution, an admission average will be calculated using the grades for your transferable university courses. Applicants will be ranked competitively, and the top applicants will be offered admission. 

Students must apply to transfer by February 15th. All documents must be submitted by March 1st.

If you have fewer than 18 credit units admission will be based on high school average.