ESC services are available during COVID-19 campus restrictions
Although the Engineering Student Centre is closed to in-person inquiries, the team at the ESC is working remotely. We are dedicated to continuing to provide a range of services to support students. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 306-966-5274.
Phone appointments with advisors are available. Schedule your appointment by calling 306-966-5274 or by booking online.
About Engineering Student Centre
The Engineering Student Centre - also known as the ESC - is the office where you can meet with the college’s academic advisors, who provide guidance and support to help you reach your academic goals. It is located on the second floor of the College of Engineering.
What can an academic advisor do for me?
- Provide accurate knowledge about the requirements for a Bachelor of Science in Engineering (BE) degree, and university and college policies and procedures.
- Guide you as you make decisions about your academic program and help you ensure that your degree requirements are satisfied systematically.
- Act as a resource if difficulties arise that affect your academic and career goals.
- Help you better understand yourself and direct you to the resources that will help you meet your academic and career goals.
Who is responsible for keeping track of my progress and ensuring I’ve met the requirements for my degree?
You are ultimately responsible for successfully completing your academic requirements. It’s important to keep accurate records of your progress toward fulfilling these requirements.
What are my responsibilities as a student?
- Schedule and attend appointments with an advisor each term.
- Prepare for your appointments and share relevant information.
- Know your program requirements and how academic actions affect your status.
- Follow up on the referrals and recommendations provided to you.
- Seek help before a situation escalates into a crisis.
- Check your U of S email account regularly.
- Accept responsibility when your decisions and actions affect your educational program.
Who has access to my academic records?
Your educational records are confidential; we cannot disclose information without your permission.
Book an Appointment