Access and Equity Services
- Responsible for providing, along with faculty, reasonable accommodations for students who experience barriers to their education
- Grounds may include disability, religion, family status and/or gender identity
Engineering Graduate Community Council
- Supports and advances the academic, professional and social experience of graduate students at USask Engineering
Graduate Student Hub (USask)
- Info on arrival and transition to Saskatoon
- Mapping out your program
- Thesis Roadmap
- Events calendar specifically for USask grad students
USask's International Student and Study Abroad Centre (ISAAC) can assist you with:
- Getting settled at USask
- Working in Canada
- Living in Canada
- Improving your English
- Health-care essentials
- Wellness sessions & workshops
What can the Student Affairs and Outreach Coordinator do for me?
- Provide direct support to undergraduate and graduate students who are in crisis or facing challenges that are impacting their academic and personal success.
- Provide support, coaching, education, mentorship, crisis intervention, problem-solving, resource navigation, and ongoing follow-up care to support students’ well-being.
- Link students with internal and external resources to support their needs.
- Support students with difficult academic-related conversations.
- Act as a resource on mental health and wellness and provide information to those who seek resources.
- Consult and assist students displaying difficult or disruptive behaviors.
USask student services
Home for all USask student services including:
- Child care
- Parking and transportation
- Social workers